MERYL.

.

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Claw You With Colors

So, I haven't been on here since a month ago. That's just bad, it seems like I'm neglecting my blog, but no. School's keeping me busy. Too much things to do, so little time! I'm trying to find time to do this things, the things I love.

Last week, something came in the mail. Thank you efoxcity.net! I've been looking for this piece for long, but I can't find it anywhere here or in any local shops. Here it is:

It's the claw bracelet! Yeah, it seems a bit odd to look at. But I think it's an eyecatching piece.


I've been wearing it to school and around the place since I got it. Haha. 

It's on my look here on lookbook.nu. Just click the link :)


Check out efoxcity.net for more cool stuff. Plus, they've got promos, like 10% off for new users, FREE SHIPPING and reward points so you can buy more, save more!

'Til next time!
Meryl xx

No comments:

Post a Comment