MERYL.

.

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Hello Summer!

Summer is here and it's hotter than ever! Solution: go to beach, swim and relax. Good thing my mom and dad are a fan pf travelling, especially in summer or any holiday. Haha.

So last, last week. (I think. And yes, this is a backlog. Sorry guys.) We went to Estrellas de Mendoza Playa Resort located at Laiya, Batangas. It was a kind of a long drive, four hours to be exact. The sun was scorching hot when we came there and the resort was packed with other people who are on vacation. But it's a great place with very accommodating staffs.

So here are the pictures:

The view from our room. Always have to take a photo of it. :))





My brother was to eager for the pool so we just rest for a bit then went down to the pool and beach.









The view of the hotel and pool from the beach.


And, I promised you guys a picture of the Wing Collar pins, right? Here it is:


I know, it's too little. If you want a closer look, go to this link:



Please excuse my face. Haha. And don't forget to visit efoxcity.com! They have lots of great things!

And do visit and hype - if you'd like - my look on lookbook.nu



See you soon! xx 


No comments:

Post a Comment