MERYL.

.

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Beat the Heat

Hi everyone! I just got back from my trip to Canyon Cove in Batangas! It was really fun, because apart from the pools there a beach. Honestly, it's just my second time in the beach since I was born. -_-" There were lots of activities to do like Island Hopping, Jetski, Kayak, and more. Sadly, we didn't get to do any of those. :(

Well, I still had fun! There are only two things that suck. First, was that I got pricked by a coral reef while swimming in the sea. Thank God I didn't step on something poisonous. Second, I got burned and tan lines. I hope my skin gets better and whiter before school.

Here are some pictures:

This is the view from our room. I got the bed by the window =D

Here it is, the bed I mean. It was cute and the room was big. Didn't get a picture though.

After swimming in the pool we went to the beach where I got pricked -_-" Everything was fine, nothing too serious :) I tried writing One Direction on the sand near the water but it always gets washed out so I moved near the cottage.



The morning after, we got up early so we can walk around. The playground was just outside the building, being a kid at heart I quickly sat on the swing :]


Then we walked by the shore. It was a really long walk but 'twas fun!






This is the picturesque photo I took by the veranda. It was beautiful and peaceful.



Oh, and here's a look for lookbook.nu.



Don't forget to hype! And, please follow me on lookbook and polyvore:

PS - The giveaway is still running. So follow my blog, sign up at Sheinside.com and comment here.

No comments:

Post a Comment