MERYL.

.

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

You're Good at Blurring the Lines

Hello my dears! Just got my chores done. I've been going to a lot of parties lately so I needed to even my score with my parents. =)) Grad parties, a class party, and a farewell party =D My vacation has officially started! Woohoo! ^_^

So, it was really, really hot today. I was kind of relaxed today than any other days this past month. I just sat back and do my thing. I was planning on going to a birthday party at my classmate's house earlier but I got lazy after I cleaned the room so I just sat there waiting for nothing. It was good though. Did I mention I was already dressed and ready to go? Well, it was not a very prepared outfit, but still. I'm not good at ironing clothes and doing my own laundry so it was such a waste of clothes to just sit there and stare at things :))

Well, onto the outfit!



The lovely Polka Dot top is another gift from Sheinside.com. It's perfect for the weather, and since I can't go out in daylight wearing only a sheer top and my bra, I wore an orange tank top just to add a little color plus the yellow gummy watch. I love the material of the sheer top, it's really light and not hard on the skin. And for the shoes, I wore my new snakeskin wedges. I really, really adore this pair.They're really high but it's surprisingly kinda comfortable. Well, I'm not sure, since they're my first pair of sky high wedges. Well, as I've told you I cleaned my room wearing this, of course minus the shoes. I was barefoot, or it'd be really hard to move around.

Well, that's all for now folks! I'll leave you with my lookbook.nu photo. Hype ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment