MERYL.

.

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Save You Tonight

So I've been busy for the past few days with I don't know what. But this are the only outfit photos I have.

Well, it's summer! So I decided on wearing shorts-and-tank top combo. But, I tried mixing it up a little making a bit more - uhm - edgy? Nah, I don't know how to describe the look, but I really like superheroes and black studded/leather bracelets. =D

See here?

I just wanted to play around with my accessories, because I got a bunch of them but I don't use them enough.

Well, for the outfit; my Spider-Man muscle tank is from Folded&Hung, the leatherette vest from Betty and my shorts from Oasap.com. I really love that shorts. I think it's really pretty and summer-y =] Plus, they got this vintage vibe because of the crochet look. Check it out over here. Plus, if you decide on purchasing them or any other item on their site, you can avail a 20% discount by signing up here. And for my accessories, a winged heart and owl connector rings, a bow ring, my leather bracelets and my Rolex Oyster Date Watch.

You can hype it here:



Bye for now, dears!


No comments:

Post a Comment