MERYL.

.

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Safe & Sound

I'm so sorry if I don't post regularly. School is taking up all my time. Well, at least I'm graduating from high school. It's just sad that my friends and I are going to part ways. :(

Enough of my sad story! So I got my Sheinside.com skirt, which I'm totally inlove with! And my Mockingjay Necklace. I'm totally psyched about Hunger Games! It's just a few days away now! Woohoo!

So, I've been playing around with the colors I'm inlove with for this week! Gold and Red in celebration of my Graduation and the premiere if Hunger Games! ^_^ I just love how these two colors look.

Now, I'll leave you with these:




Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    How do i follow your blog?

    Love it

    Amy Grace

    http://dress-for-the-image.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely skirt :)

    ninety2wo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete