MERYL.

.

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Halloween! (Belated)

It's November! I hope there'll be more windy days and cold mornings than bright, hot sunny days. Well, I'm stuck here at home. I didn't even go anywhere for Halloween. But, if  I went somewhere I would've put up this outfit.


I've been eyeing a few Jeffrey Campbell shoes and one of those are the shoes you can see in the outfit I've put up(above). If someone gave me those shoes, I wouldn't bug them for half a year or a whole year. Come on. I love them. I would probably wear them everytime I go out. Especially now, it's getting colder even in a tropical country. If you'd like to see some of the outfits I've put up together you can visit me at http://meryl.polyvore.com/

I'll be happy to take request. I mean for making/putting together an outfit. 

P.S. Breaking Dawn is November 18th! I'm so excited! ^____________________^

No comments:

Post a Comment